Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why blogging ?

It is not that just one fine morning I wake up and decide I should start blogging. This is a conscious effort and will try my best to keep it updated and maintain regularly.

I have few objectives behind this blogging. The first and foremost is to inform the world about my views and this is FREE. Sometimes I really feel so much frustrated with the way the world is been controlled by some greedy selfish mediocre hypocritical morons. My feeble attempt will be to express myself against them as I consider myself none of the above.

The second reason is to keep trying my creative mind.
The third is to express some of the personal moments or grievances or expressions with known/unknown people.
I can keep on writing about my reasons but I this is OK for the time being.

No comments: